Leading Organizations Select Professional Diversity Network As Exclusive Recruitment Partner
Custom Job Boards Launched to Connect Employers to Top Candidates
CHICAGO, Sept. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (Nasdaq:IPDN) announced it has been selected as the exclusive diversity recruitment solutions provider for several leading organizations targeting women, Hispanic and African American professionals, veterans and people with disabilities.
As part of each agreement, Professional Diversity Network will develop custom online career centers that connect members and employers seeking to hire diverse candidates. PDN and its channel partners typically share revenue on marginal sell-through of the e-commerce and self-service transactions associated with individual job postings, as well as various other recruitment solutions related to the sale of recruitment media such as advertising and other recruitment solutions offered through each site.
PDN develops and administers each partner site, and handles all of the billing and reconciliation on behalf of each partner site it engages.
Powered by Professional Diversity Network's technology, the user-friendly sites will allow members to apply for exclusive job opportunities in their respective fields.
The eight new online career centers include:
- The Grio.com – One of the first news sites targeting African Americans and sponsored by a major media corporation, NBC News. The Company's primary site, thegrio.com reaches nearly 20 Million unique visitors in the U.S. each year.
- Ebony Magazine – Founded in 1945, the magazine reaches nearly 1.3 million African-American readers each month. Access to ebony.com is free to subscribers.
- National Association of African Americans in Human Resources (NAAAHR) – Serves as expert resource for corporations seeking a competitive pipeline of Black and African American talent. Slated to launch end of September 2014 at naaahr.org
- Veterans Exchange – Matches former service members with meaningful civilian employment.
- NYC LGBTQS Chamber of Commerce – Facilitates economic development opportunities for LGBTQS and minority businesses throughout New York City and surrounding boroughs. Slated to launch end of September 2014 at nyclgbtqscc.com
- Women In Bio (WIB) – With over 1000 members and 10 chapters across the country, WIB supports women from all sectors of the life sciences industry. Members include executives, scientists, academics and business development professionals. wibcareercenter.com.
- National Hispanic Sales Network (NHSN) – The only organization of its kind dedicated to advancing the careers and business opportunities for Hispanic sales and marketing professionals. jobs.nhsn.org
- National Able Network – The Chicago-based organization has provided advocacy and employment resources for mature workers since 1977. nationalable.org
Diverse professionals who register on each site will be able to upload resumes, import LinkedIn® profiles and contacts, set up real-time job alerts and share job postings with others through popular social networks, such as Facebook.
"Our partners serve as trusted advisors to a growing community of diverse professionals, many of whom include passive job seekers who are qualified for senior level positions in high growth industries like biotechnology and IT," said Jim Kirsch, chief executive officer, Professional Diversity Network. "Professional Diversity Network is creating a win-win by placing members in front of recruiters, while also giving organizations a vehicle to drive engagement."
Professional Diversity Network, Inc.
Professional Diversity Network (PDN) develops and operates online networks dedicated to serving diverse professionals in the U.S. and providing them with access to employment opportunities. PDN offers employers who value diversity an online platform in which to identify and acquire diverse talent for their hiring needs. Headquartered in Chicago, the company owns and operates professional networking communities including: iHispano.com for Hispanic professionals, BlackCareerNetwork.com for African American professionals, WomensCareerChannel.com for women, Military2Career.com for veterans, ProAble.net for professionals with disabilities, OutProNet.com for professionals in the gay community, and AsianCareerNetwork.com for Asian professionals. For more info, visit prodivnet.com.
SOURCE Professional Diversity Network
Released September 17, 2014