Quarterly report pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d)

Note 4 - Business Combinations

Note 4 - Business Combinations
3 Months Ended
Mar. 31, 2024
Notes to Financial Statements  
Business Combination Disclosure [Text Block]

4. Business Combinations




The Company acquired an initial 45.62% interest in RemoteMore, a software developer recruiting company in 2021 for approximately $1.36 million. During 2022 and 2023, an additional 27% interest was acquired for approximately $352,000 for a total of 72.62% interest in RemoteMore as of March 31, 2024.


Expo Experts


In January 2023, the Company purchased the assets and operations of Expo Experts, LLC (“Expo Experts”), an Ohio limited liability company, for a total consideration of $600,000 funded by the payment of $400,000 in cash and the issuance of restricted shares of PDN common stock valued at $200,000 based on the volume weighted-average price as of twenty (20) days prior to the closing date. Expo Experts specializes in producing premier face-to-face and virtual recruiting events for Engineering, Technology and Security Clearance positions, as well as being designed to attract diverse candidates who may also have STEM-based backgrounds.


Expo Experts’ accounts and operations have been reflected in the PDN Network for segment reporting purposes (see Note 14 - Segment Information).